My 7+ years of research can be yours in a matter of minutes for just $39.95
You could spend thousands of hours surfing the internet trying to learn everything you need to know about The Villages.
Or you could save all that time and just order my book and call it a day.
Listen, I don’t know if The Villages is right for you.
Only you can make that determination.
I’m just here to make sure you actually get all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Don’t get me wrong … I truly LOVE The Villages.
But I’m not afraid to tell people that hey, like a lot of other places, it’s not perfect and it’s not for everyone.
1. What’s the TRUE cost of living … including hidden costs and expenses?
2. Is “Free Golf for life” really free?
3. How often does the Amenity Fee go up?
4. What happens when the developer leaves?
5. Everything you need to know about The Villages CDD’s (You HAVE to learn about this before you move here!)
6. What’s going on with the IRS investigation into The Villages?
7. Should you rent first, and if so how to find a rental.
8. Buying/Building New vs. Resale … learn the pros and cons of each.
9. Should you join the HOA, the POA, or BOTH?
10. Learn about the Town Squares, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment options.
11. Learn about the different types, styles, and prices of homes available in The Villages.
12. Which neighborhood within The Villages is right for you?
13. How to figure out what your taxes will be.
14. The only real ways to save $$$ on your taxes.
15. How to save on your homeowner’s insurance in The Villages.
16. Why you should carry FLOOD INSURANCE in The Villages.
17. What you should know about buying a home “as-is”.
18. Don’t play golf? Learn how to find your favorite club or activity.
19. What kind of healthcare is available?
20. The real story behind the history of The Villages…after reading this you’ll know more than most locals.
21. Why The Villages is such a political hotbed.
PREMIUM MONTHLY NEWSLETTER INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER
Your purchase today also gives you full access to The Villages Monthly, the best way to stay informed about the most important issues going on in The Villages.
We do not accept advertising, nor are we a developer run publication (unlike the local newspaper and monthly magazine). We work for you, the reader.
Each issue not only looks back at what has transpired over the last month, but also gives you a look at the news and stories that will shape The Villages in the coming month.
We love The Villages. But we’re not afraid to report news that is controversial, negative to the developer or the development, or that strays from the heavily slanted views of other Villages publications.
EXCLUSIVE READER’S ONLY BONUSES
FREE Bonus #1: Cost of Living Spreadsheet
I’ve put together an Excel spreadsheet with a list of some of the expenses found in the cost of living section of the book. You’ll want to plug in your own numbers but I at least wanted to get things started for you. This spreadsheet is available for readers to download in the Member’s Center that you’ll get access to after checkout.
See what readers are saying about this spreadsheet:
“I was in the process of putting a cost of living budget together, but the one you did is far better. Thank you very much. I expect to be coming down there shortly. – Don Thompson”
FREE Bonus #2: Free updates for LIFE!
Most publishers make you buy the new version whenever an update comes out. I don’t think that’s fair. With me, all my past customers get future updates Free for life. The way it should be.
FREE Bonus #3: Interview With a Villager
Occasionally I conduct interviews with people who have successfully made the transition to life in The Villages. But they were once standing in your shoes. Through these interviews you’ll learn quite a bit about life in The Villages. It’s kind of like sitting down to coffee with a resident and picking their brain about The Villages. Your membership gives you access to all past and future interviews.
MESSAGES FROM A FEW OF MY READERS
“Ryan – although we have never met, I just wanted to mention how much my wife and I enjoy your book and newsletter. We are considering a possible move to the area and the information you furnish is wonderful. I trust you get many kudos such as this, but wanted to chime in with a Thank You! Bill & Cathy”
“We just closed this week on our new villa in The Villages and I want to stay current since we will not move in until the Fall. Your book has been our constant reference guide, it’s great, thank you. Can’t wait to get there and start having fun! – Marilyn Martin”
YOUR VALUE HERE IS GUARANTEED